With this special edition, each image is imbued with its own symbology, sacred geometry and magic, to help guide you along your journey into the Akasha and beyond…
The Starchild Tarot (Traditional Turquoise Deck) has been created as a separate edition from its original predecessor (the Starchild Tarot), to connect with new realms of topics (and worlds) to explore. Although both decks are unique from one another, they highlight the Cosmic-Starseed themes throughout both versions. This Akashic deck has new artwork, card backs, spiritual keys, and box designs.
Travelling to distant vistas and worlds of the imagination, The Starchild Tarot is a tribute to the medicine and magic that evolves through self-reflection and meditation. Inspired by sacred symbology, The Akasha, and the fabric of our universe, each card functions as a tiny gateway into new worlds and insights for you to explore.
This is the Akashic limited edition of the Starchild Tarot deck (large with borders) & guidebook.
This special Starchild deck By Danielle Noel represents the culmination of many years of paintings, illustrations, photography, and design, and offers a unique window into the world of the Tarot.
Each deck includes:
- 79 cards – including the Major Arcana, and Minor Arcana of the four suits (Wands, Crystals (pentacles), Swords, Cups).
- 9 cm x 13 cm cards with bordered graphics.
- An array of colourfully rendered images, incorporating a mixture of photographic elements and hand illustrated designs and paintings.
- A sturdy two-piece box with gold embossed details.
- 400 GSM card stock with a satin-matte finish.
- Antique-style gold matte gilding.
- This is the larger version of The Starchild Tarot.
- Cards and book presented together in a box.